STUDENT BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS DURING SUMMER CAMP
PURPOSE: This camp will give students an opportunity to improve their skills in social and academic areas. We expect all the students to behave in a respectful manner toward each other and toward all staff members.
General Camp Rules:
- Be responsible
- Be punctual
- Be cooperative
- Respect the rights and property of others
- Be safety conscious
- Obey state and federal laws
- Local students are allowed to stay in the dorms on a full-time basis only. They may not stay part-time in the dorms. This is to ensure accountability and safety at all times
- All medications will be turned in to designated staff for controlled distribution. This includes over–the–counter drugs.
“No camper will be allowed to register if we do not have complete medical information and a copy of the medical insurance card.”
The following are prohibited on OSD campus:
Cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, weapons, sexual relations, leaving campus (unless in a supervised activity), driving personal vehicles except to arrive in the morning and leave in the evening (local students only).
ANY BEHAVIOR DEEMED UNACCEPTABLE WILL RESULT IN PARENTAL CONTACT AND, AT PARENTS’ EXPENSE, STUDENT WILL BE PICKED UP BY PARENTS AND TAKEN HOME IMMEDIATELY.
What you need to bring with you to camp:
- All bedding is supplied, but you may want to bring your own pillow.
- Swimming trunks and towels: Two-piece suits require an outer covering.
- Money – For Arcade and Food at Lazor Zone only. (SCHOOL TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST MONEY)
- Comfortable summer shorts and shirts. Please, no revealing garments. (No Short Shorts or Low Cut Tops)
- A great attitude and a desire to learn and have fun together.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE THIS YEARS APPLICATION.